Monday, January 11, 2010

And Now a Word from Our Sponsor

I have assiduously kept this blog (pretty much) commercial free. I'd like to break with that practice and call the attention of my readers to the fact that I've started working with a new, upscale Kosher Travel Company called Deluxe Kosher Tours, which is headed up by Stuart Katz, the owner and operator of Tal Tours on Long Island. I am very impressed with his high level of professionalism and enviable reputation for responsible and total service.

I am working with Stuart to plan some incredible trips to places as exotic as Myanmar, Ethiopia and Korea. I will actually be leading groups to Italy, Portugal, Provence, Morocco, Tunisia, and Central Europe. In addition, I'm actively contributing to a Travel Blog on DKT's site and every few weeks I'll be hosting its on-line radio show.

So, take a look at the website and sign on for some incredible experiences, and a culturally and intellectually enriching (and relaxing) experience.

OK. Back to דברים העומדים ברומו של עולם.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Sounds wonderful. I wish!