Saturday, January 21, 2006

Israelis And Jews

My friend, Prof. Moshe Koppel has published a trenchent and provocative analysis of the dynamics of Israeli society and the challenges facing the Religious Zionist and Haredi populations in Post-Modern/Post-Disengagement /Post-Sharon Israel. It appeared in the latest issue of Nequda. Unfortunately, Nequda does not have a website. However, I have a typescript of the article and would be happy to send it on to anyone who requests it. Send me an e-mail and I’ll pass it on.  (An earlier, English, version appears here.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

read the article.
whoa.
lots to think about, though i find some of his assumptions questionable.

thanks for passing this along!

Anonymous said...

I'd really appreciate getting a copy.

yoshi78f@hotmail.com

Thanks.